Our attorneys serve as counsel for the Paulding County School District, The City of Hiram and Paulding County government, as well as several other governmental agencies.
The firm received the 2008 Business of the Year Award from the Paulding Chamber of Commerce. Talley, Richardson & Cable is proud that all of our attorneys take an active role in the community and have served as officers or member in many local organizations including:
- Paulding Chamber of Commerce
- Paulding Education Foundation
- Paulding County Young Life
In addition, the quality and integrity of our attorneys has been routinely recognized each passing year with appointments to various public positions and leadership roles across the State such as appointments to:
- Superior Court judgeships
- Supreme Court of Georgia committee
- Leadership of the Georgia House of Representatives
The firm prides itself on providing excellent legal service with the personalized touch only a small town law office can offer.