Mr. Burnsed practices extensively in real estate, contracts and business law. He handles loan closings and represents numerous investors and entrepreneurs in connection with acquisition, development and sale of both real estate and businesses. He advises small business owners in connection with the creation of business entities such as S-corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
He serves as lead counsel for the Paulding County Board of Tax Assessors, representing the Board in property tax litigation and advising the Board on all matters pertaining to their operation. His litigation experience also includes family law, estate litigation and business disputes.
Mr. Burnsed practiced law in his native Savannah before joining the firm in 1998. He and his family now make their home in Paulding County, where he has served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Paulding County Chamber of Commerce, and President of the Paulding County Bar Association. He is currently serving a second term on the Paulding County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Business/Corporate Law
- University of Georgia (Magna cum laude 1993) (Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi)
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D. 1997)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Paulding Chamber of Commerce (former Chairman of the Board)
- Past President of the Paulding County Bar Association
- Member, real estate and business law sections of the State Bar of Georgia